Tuesday 16 October 2012

Some project photos......

I'm still trying to figure out this blog stuff - starting to look around at other blogs and especially those that are going to the Fat Quarterly retreat next July. I still don't understand how you keep up to date with what is going on in other people's blogs so please excuse my ignorance....

Thought I'd post a little photo of some of my past projects.

I love me a good ole bandana bib!
Love this Bucky the Cowboy fabric


 Oh and here it is on a live one



 Some flower girl dresses I made-they're the same dresses but I made different sashes for each wedding (insert lazy icon!)



Some sun dresses from away back

Snapshot from my sewing space about a year ago - again with girls dresses..... sorry I promise I do make other things as well! I  just never photograph them. It seems......
This was something we had to do for a photography project in order to help define our style and what interests us, I don't normally take photos of random spaces in my house!



No comments:

Post a Comment